"The Fox and the Mirrior" "The Fox and the Mirrior"

seriously..

......why..why arent there more people like you?

this is exactly what many sites like this are missing....... actual animation. not a movie that consists of 200 motion tweened body parts and (really good, but still....just) voiceovers. i salute you..wiht every part of my body.

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

wow.

i havent evne seen the burly brawl..but DAMN...this is awesome..the pole run part was just...ball bursting!

DE_dust DE_dust

that was good...

some parts were funny, ahigher framerate woulda made this better, and yeah..that was pretty cool... not exactly front page material tho, sorry :\ just stating my opinion... keep at it tho! i really loved the guy's expression when his dual pistols were empty, genious!! XD

kenya kenya

you are..

the GOD of loop.

Perfect Kirby 3.3 Perfect Kirby 3.3

o_o

i think i love you guys. ._.

Perfect Kirby 3.2 Perfect Kirby 3.2

BEST.

IDEA EVER. excuse me while i build a shrine to you. i LOVED teh samus fight scene too, coolest thing i have ever seen. i SO want to see this series on tv, but..pah... damn copyright laws :(

Perfect Kirby 3.1 Perfect Kirby 3.1

best..

fucking flash series EVER. move over, xiao xiao!

WormsTrek Rhapsody WormsTrek Rhapsody

...

you have got to be fucking kidding me.. that was the worst worms animation..and one of the worst animations over that i have ever seen..sorry to be so mean about it, but unlike quite a few people here, im being honest..this needs work...and some humour.....and some animation work... and worms that werent copied from popular worms poses...it was just..gut wrenching...my lord.. cant wait for someone to flame me for stating my opinion..this'll be funny..

-The Pan- -The Pan-

YOU OWN NEWGROUNDS, U OWN XIAO XIAO!

you........fucking........rule........i mean..i literally laughed till i choked and gagged......it's kinda hard to do that to me u know................great fucking JOB man..........i must talk to u or something.....

Phil vs Shadow Chao Phil vs Shadow Chao

wow!

that's a pretty damn good movie! at first when i heard the little voices i was gonna close it...but i watched it....and i like it! that's funny! :D you get a 5! (3

tenchi5000 responds:

Good. I think most p33ps would have closed it at that, but Im glad you kept watching.